We accept some insurance plans.
A few very important things:
1. Be sure to check your DEDUCTIBLE (watch this video if you are under 30 years old.) You may be charged full price even if we accept your plan.
2. It is always a good idea to call your insurance to see if QMed is in network, especially for Blue Cross. Ask the if Dr. Lowell or Dr. Panagiotakopoulos are preferred providers.
3. Even if we don’t take your insurance, your plan may still cover your labs and/or medicines
Plans we ACCEPT:
- Most Blue Cross plans
- Medicaid /Peachstate – coming soon for Dr. Leo only! Expected early 2022
- GA Kaiser – coming soon! Expected early 2022
Plans we DON’T accept:
- Kaiser – as of now. see above
- Medicaid – for Dr. Lowell
- Peachstate – for Dr. Lowell
FIRST VISIT: $299
FOLLOW-UP VISITS: $149 – $199
- Expect 3-4 visits in the first year
- 1-2 visits per year after that (after the first year, the total yearly cost for Self-Pay visits AND labs will be approximately $250-$500)
LABS: $99 for QMed pricing
- Insurance may cover
- Expect labs at every visit
MEDICINES: See FAQ